www.Fish-Forums.com Forum Index
Aquarium Plants & Supplies JBJ Nano Cubes & Chillers

HomeHome     ForumForum     ArticlesArticles     AlbumAlbum     LinksLinks     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister

ProfileProfile     FAQFAQ     Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages     Log inLog in Aquarium Supply ReviewsAQUARIUM Supply Reviews

Vote for Fish-ForumS.com NEW SECTION Live Fish for saleLooking for rare fish to buy?? Come on in
Google

Many stores above Each a new site
chemi-pure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Fish-Forums.com Forum Index -> General Planted Tank Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mustang
Little fish
Little fish

77 Kudos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: chemi-pure Reply with quote

Can you use chemi-pure in a planted tank in place of the carbon. Trying to find something different to use since I'm starting a CO2 kit in the near future.

Thanks
DiabloCanine
Little fish
Little fish

81 Kudos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: chemi-pure Reply with quote

I've used it.
Mustang
Little fish
Little fish

77 Kudos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: chemi-pure Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, the reason I was asking is that I noticed it said it removes CO2 on the back of the package. Have you had good results with it?
DiabloCanine
Little fish
Little fish

81 Kudos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: chemi-pure Reply with quote

I quit using it, if you already have some go ahead and use it. If you haven't bought it yet, why do you want to use it?
Mustang
Little fish
Little fish

77 Kudos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: chemi-pure Reply with quote

I already bought it, it was recommeded by a friend at work. Said he had good luck with it and seemed to keep his water very clear and stable. The reason I was looking at using it was for a substitute for Charcoal in my filter. I just didn't want to use it if it removed the CO2 I am going to start injecting into my tank for the plants.
DiabloCanine
Little fish
Little fish

81 Kudos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: chemi-pure Reply with quote

I had no problem using it with CO2 injection. When it is time to replace it consider using Seachem Renew instead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Fish-Forums.com Forum Index -> General Planted Tank Info All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: